Sunday 20 January 2008

Another Fine Day at Lake Louise

My last but one day at Lake Louise and another fun day on the slopes - and I've finally got my bindings how I like them :)

Temperature was a bit on the cold side at -20c, but an investment in a gator stopped my nose from freezing off and once you got going the temperature was more than bearable - especially when the sun came out this afternoon, though I'm kicking myself I didn't take the camera to the slopes today as the views in the sunshine were stunning.

Will be hitting the hill at Lake Louise again tomorrow for the last time on this trip and then heading out to Norquay for the day on Tuesday. After that it's the early morning coach to Calgary on Wednesday to fly across to Montreal for part II, where I get to do it all again on a different mountain :)

No comments: