Wednesday 9 January 2008

and so it begins

Well I've made it to the resort after a minor skirmish with customs for trying to bring a banana into the country, but I got over that and now all is right with the world.

Have only been at the resort for a couple of hours, but already it's a mixture of great food and great people. Next stop bed (I've been up for over 25 hours straight now) and then onto picking up board hire and lift passes in the morning.

Definitely looking forward to getting back on the slopes after a 2 year break and I'm not going to be leaving it that long between ski trips again.

2 comments:

missaluba said...

Glad you made it in one piece - which is presumably more than can be said for the banana.

Enjoy yourself and try not to think to much about us ...

Andrew Frayling said...

They did let the banana through, they just gave me a bollocking for not saying I had a banana in my bag