Saturday 11 September 2010

The New Thing

I said I'd keep you posted over at (Time for Something New) on what I was up to and never one to break my word, here's the news.

I've signed with AppFusions, which is an Atlassian partner specializing in everything Atlassian and integrating Atlassian products such as Confluence and JIRA with 3rd party systems.

The AppFusions team are "off the chart smart" and if you are looking for collaboration solutions, project management solutions, helpdesk solutions, content management solutions (we do more, my brain just melted trying to think of everything we do) then you should contact AppFusions.

I am truly privileged to be part of this team and hope I can bring as much to the table as they do.

7 comments:

Dave Hay said...

Hey Andrew, great news, Atlassian's gain. Hope our paths continue to cross, in real or cyber-space, regards, Dave

Andrew Frayling said...

Cheers Dave. I'm sure our paths will continue to cross, especially if IBM adopts OpenSocial as that opens up a world of integration opportunities with Atlassian and Lotus products.

Joe Nicholls said...

Brill news Andrew. I think they're fortunate too to have someone like you working on their side. Good times ahead :-) Joe.

Andrew Frayling said...

Thanks Joe. The work AppFusions are doing is very cool. You'd love it.

Ellen Feaheny said...

Love the enthusiasm Andrew! :)

David Harrison said...

Great news Andrew. Now all we have to do is persuade you to ditch Blogger and move to a decent blogging platform :-)

Andrew Frayling said...

Thanks GeeCee, but I'm going to stick with Blogger for the moment :-)

You'd love the stuff AppFusions are doing as well as it's "core and chore" in the flesh - blending on premise services with the cloud. The stuff they're doing with Google Apps is very cool and they're looking for beta testers. Email info@appfusions.com if you want in.